443 Belgrade Avenue
About this property
The Brandt Building was built in 1920 and has an extraordinary amount of character from that time period. The building is located in Lower North Mankato next to the off-ramp coming into North Mankato from Mankato. The two-story gymnasium gives this building a large open area that could be used for an auditorium for various types of performances. There is built in seating on the second floor overlooking the gym. An alternative use could be to convert the historic property to housing. Additional property across the alley can be purchased separately and used for parking.